17 Jan 5 Healthy Habits to add to your Routine
- Start the day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice. Lemons pack a powerful punch and are a great way to stimulate digestion, boost your metabolism, and improve your skin.
- Eat a good healthy breakfast. It sounds simple, however many people skip this all together! Try bring in protein any way you can such as a good quality protein powder, eggs, yogurt, nuts and seeds.
- Keep moving – break up the prolonged posture at the desk. Go for a walk at lunch time. Try a Yoga or Pilates class! Or if you’re short on time, check out this free app – 7 minute work out, click HERE.
- Give meditation a try. Many scientific studies provide evidence that meditation has profound effects on the mind-body physiology within just weeks of practice. Check out this great resource – Smiling Mind, click HERE.
- Keep in touch with your regular health care practitioner – whether that be your Chiropractor, Naturopath, or Massage therapist. We’re here to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Prevention is better than a cure, so aim to touch base before crisis care.